oneBoro Forum

Boro v Ipswich

boro.pngv.pngipswich.png

Boro face Ipswich this Saturday, looking to bounce back from their 2-1 defeat to Bristol City.

Possible line up;

Coyne,

McMahon, Wheater, Williams, Grounds,

Yeates, O'Neil, Arca, Johnson,

Emnes, Lita.

What are your thoughts, predictions ahead of the game?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

This game reads banker all over it for the Boro,it should be our easiest 3points this season so far.

My family members who are tractor boys are being rather quiet at the moment so I reckon that says it all.:D

Would rather see

Hoyte-McMahon-Wheater-Grounds.

Yeats-Williams-O.Neil-Johnson-

Aliadier---Lita

Arca I am afraid as to improve alot before I would give him a starting position.

Also theres a nice little triangle between Hoyte/McMahon/Williams they can cover each others position whilst one moves forward in attack.

4-0 to Boro.

Sorry fella's but I have got a horrible feeling about this game and the best we are going to get out of it is a draw but what I am really thinking is 2-1 to Keanes lot.I hope I am wrong.

My concerns are: Jones back in goal, he puts Grounds as centre back and Arca will be in midfield.Keane needs 3 points and he always seems to get the upperhand on Southgate.

Plus we all know that Boro is the team to play to end a bad run.

Head says Ipswich in 2-1 Heart says Boro win 2-0.

Ipswich to win 1-0 there on a bad run and we've allways been the team to play when on a bad run. Not scored in 2 year come to boro not won for 15 games were the team to play.

hopefully i'm wrong and we are finally past been Predictable and win 2-0 here's hoping any roads.

2-0 to the Boro if we have any realistic chance of automatic promotion, though i have this feeling that we are already leaving the rails i hope i am wrong!

C'mon the Boro!

I reckon 2-0 to the boro.

While i hear all the comments about us ending other people's bad runs I think if gareth sticks with the same team (ie doesn't start jones or arca) then we will have the grit and determination we will need. If gareth does give starts to jones and arca then for me it will be some big lessons NOT learned.

williams in midfield is a debate, but he has a good work rate, is composed on the ball and closes down and tackles very well. It does leave us with a soft spot in defence however, let's hope we complete with StLedger in time.

coyne

mac wheats stledger grounds

Yeats Williams O.Neil Johnson

Emnes Lita

dont think ipswich is as bad a team as people make out.i saw them once this season and looked good going forward,although their defence is a shambles.3-1 boro for me.i just hope they havnt had time over the international break to sort that defence out:exclamation:

I agree lazarus75 about the fact that people on here don't seem to be taking Ipswich seriously. All these predictions of 4-0 and 5-0. We're playing against a team who were one of the favourites for promotion before the season started and have since added Carlos Edwards, Grant Leadbitter and Liam Resenior who would all walk into our team. Add to this they have got a much better keeper than us in Richard Wright and better strikers than us in Priskin, Counago and Stead as well as a manager who can get the best out of his players. I think we'll be very very lucky to win. 2-1 loss in my opinion if Jones doesn't start, a Jones howler to make it 3-1 if Jones does start!