oneBoro Forum

FIFA oneBoro Pro Clubs - NOW RECRUITING!

---------------------------------for discussion of pro clubs only---------------------------------------------

if you wish to talk about other aspects of FIFA you can visit here:

http://www.oneboro.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=3659

or

http://www.oneboro.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=15

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The idea as you may have guessed is to create a FIFA pro club for the oneBoro site, and to become the best in the world!!!!!

Matches will be played whenever people are available and times will be determined on this thread.

I will be running one for XBOX 360, if anyone want to run one for PS3 than send me a PM and i'll add it to this thread.

If you want to join the club you need to search for "oneBoro Forum" as the club name, then post on here with your gamertag and position you can play in, i'll add these to the opening posts as people join. registration is welcome at any time!!!!

if your not signed up to the forum but wanna play...... then sign up!!!!!!

So, who's in?

PS3:

boksicdink - Jpaulista88

Alanfromboro Thecarrkiller

x19-MATTSIMO-90x

jmsbrydon- evored

Xbox:

Me - TNTPROJECT

tylergomez - tylerg0mez

borodane - punisher dk

Tanksie - Pioneer 1072

Adam543 - sXadamXs

CStephenson - Nuttcat

Maxduke - iTunitz

Will.I.Am - KimJ0ngWill

Garymarz- garmarz

ElasticRaccoon - lincsboro

RossG08 - BoroDownSouth

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't done the pro part before, but I've played FIFA throughout my life. I'd love to give it a go. I'll be happy to take up a position as winger. Love making those crosses or cutting inside for a good shot at goal.

I'll search for the "oneboro Forum" next time I'm online.

XBOX:

Punisher DK - Right Wing

you done the Pro on career mode?

go onto the Xbox live tab>pro clubs>search for club> "oneBoro Forum" (you might need the captial B in the middle, i went off the logo for the site)

NB4 whats the gamertag

See you put a question mark next to my position. I assume it's a level of ability you achieve when you play the pro-mode? I haven't done that in career mode, so I will assume don't have a level. Is that a problem?

I'll take any accomplishments I recieve, but my main goal is to help the team win, and if I recieve a little personal recognition along the way then good :)

- God that sounded like a standard footballers quote.

can we post what positions lads, just so we can get a rough idea of what positions we got

there is an `ANY` position where you control anyone who isnt controlled by a human, a hard position because you have to control so many, i dont like playing there anyway.