oneBoro Forum

Football manager 2013

With this game being available on the 2nd of November I'm growing intensely aroused I bet other are the same too the likes of Akotous springs too mind I look forward too his blog if he continues it. Anyone got any news on new things being introduced in the game?

I'm excited :D

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm so excited. The beta will be out in 3-4 days, and will be open for all who preordered it. They've changed many things, but I doubt people will notice that much of a difference.

I'm looking forward to see Christian Eriksen's stats, of course Boro in general and also the Danish national team (well, the youngsters).

I'll probably start with some lower tier club in England or Italy - or maybe Ajax.

It has a classic version on the new one which allows to play a full season in about 10 hours but obviously things will be missing from that. I much prefer the long slog n detail. There's more in depth training on this one as well. I look forward to seeing Boro especially certain players like emnes ledesma and caroyol

Although I don't have as much time on my hands anymore I am always looking forward to the FM and taking over Boro. I'm looking forward to seeing the stats of players like Reach and L. Williams. Steele and R. Williams were actually decent in the previous version and could easily cut it in the Prem.

Can't wait to get my hands on it, it's going to be different this year as i usually try get Darlo top flight - Have to wait for a mod database to be able to do it this year. The challenge of the budget control was intense. Same as Plymouth, very difficult but fun games.

Hopefully Muzzy's gotten a huge upgrade this year too. He was rather poor last year and amazingly only had about 12 pace if I remember rightly?!

Of course I'm really looking forward to seeing Luke Williams and Adam Reach's stats also but I'm REALLY hoping Bryn Morris (if in) is a wonderkid! :D

The boro players stats never really interest me that much, since I normally sell every one of them thats worth anything and get in a whole new squad immediately made up of freebies, youngsters and under acheiving foreigners. No room for sentiment in management :D

for those of us that preordered the game, the beta is live now mines already installed and im playing.. loving the new meetings already.

also am i missing something here? or is there a reason fm still have keith lamb as our director of football