oneBoro Forum

Buy a SEASON TICKET - here's why!

North Stand - Adult

Season Ticket: £430.00

Walk Up: £29 x 23 = £667

Saving: £237

You could miss 8 games and still be no worse off or you could attend all 23 and save £237.

East and West Stand - Adult

Season Ticket: £500.00

Walk Up: £31 x 23 = £713

Saving: £213

You could miss 6 games and still be no worse off or you could attend all 23 and save £213.

South Stand - Adult

Season Ticket: £430.00

Walk Up: £26 x 23 = £598

Saving: £168

You could miss 6 games and still be no worse off or you could attend all 23 and save £168.

All Stands - U18

Season Ticket: £114

Walk Up: £16 x 23 = £368

Saving: £254

Your child could miss 15 [FIFTEEN] games and still be no worse off or you could attend all 23 and save £254 quid.

As a comparison it would cost an adult and a U18 a total of £544 for season cards in the North Stand.

People state that they're not value because they miss some games due to work etc.

If you and the U18 walked up and paid for 12 games it would cost you £540. You're basically getting 11 games for free now, by buying a season ticket.

And if you do miss midweek games or whatever - like I do - then give your ticket away to someone, your family or friends or the old bloke down the road who used to always go years ago.

I know the club aren't doing the finance agreement now as that deadline has passed, but whack it on an interest free credit card. £430. Set a standing order up for £8.27 a week. You'll have a season card, an improved credit rating and 23 pints of John Smiths to look forward to.

Come October when we're 6 points clear you'll all be queuing for them anyway. Do it. Get behind the lads.

You know it makes sense.

Thepinkponce. Chief financial cheerleader.

Pity im 350 miles away or id be all over it but i will be purchasing a members card or whatever they call it as if you go to 2 games or more youstillsave

I work away and so only get to 12/13 games a season, been a season ticket holder for yonks, I have the means to afford a season ticket and so I think I'm doing my bit for the club, I also convince myself that I'll get a ticket if we make it to Wembley unlike the ticket farce that was Eindhoven, season tickets to a club our size is money in the bank, money to spend, I'm sure they would rather have 15000 season ticket holders and 1 or 2000 on a match day than have 10000 ST's & 10000 turn up one week

I work away and so only get to 12/13 games a season, been a season ticket holder for yonks, I have the means to afford a season ticket and so I think I'm doing my bit for the club, I also convince myself that I'll get a ticket if we make it to Wembley unlike the ticket farce that was Eindhoven, season tickets to a club our size is money in the bank, money to spend, I'm sure they would rather have 15000 season ticket holders and 1 or 2000 on a match day than have 10000 ST's & 10000 turn up one week

Very similar to me however I get back for every weekend game unless I'm on holiday. Usually miss midweek games but a season ticket still represents value for me.

Just bought my under-18 ticket sitting in the north stand but can you change your seats after you've bought it or exchange it for a season ticket for a different stand?