oneBoro Forum

Season Bets 14/15

It's almost here!!

With a week to go until the kick off of the new season, just wondering who you think will be top of their respective leagues come May?

I've gone for Chelsea in the Prem, Boro in Champo (some may call this my heart ruling my head but I seriously think we have a good chance this year! Optimism has overrun me), then Preston in League one and Burton in League two.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

i usually have a daft fiver on a treble from the first three divs ....

still contemplating to be honest , narrowed it down to 3 in each at moment and yes Boro are in serious contention .

ive got a sneeky feeling ***nal will make top 3 this season but still not as confident as man city and chelsea

need to choose beetween boro, fulham and derby

then preston, sheff utd or peterboro in div1

dont really know that much about who the contendrs are in div2 but if pressed id go with one of tranmere plymouth or portsmouth

Each way accumulator is like 2 bets BB84, that's why you pay double. You get a bet on them all winning, and a bet on them all finishing e/w (2nd in the Prem and down to 3rd in the football league usually, depending who you back with).

i did an ew LUCKY15 .. (same principle as with Horses) a few years back with ladbrookes you picked 4 teams ..one from each div and you still get payed out the accumalor if 3 of them come in but like OMG says its a smaller end position window in the premier league due to less teams taking part

i thought it was top 3 in premier and top 4 in others but im probably wrong on that and its top2 /top3 .

and yes you pay double ie a 10p lucky 15 straigh win is 1.50 ...each way is 3.00 cos there two seperate bets involved .

I'm gonna go for a lucky 15 this season but cannot make my mind up on League 1 and 2 yet. I used to do straight accys until 2011/12 when i got 3 out of 4 winners for the title, with West Ham letting me down. They were cruising until after xmas too....!!!

It's almost here!!

With a week to go until the kick off of the new season, just wondering who you think will be top of their respective leagues come May?

I've gone for Chelsea in the Prem, Boro in Champo (some may call this my heart ruling my head but I seriously think we have a good chance this year! Optimism has overrun me), then Preston in League one and Burton in League two.

I have Chelsea, Wigan, Doncaster and Bury in my yearly E/W Accumulator