oneBoro Forum

Confirmed arrivals and departures

Due to seeing a member suggesting we have a seperate thread to discusss all aspcts of recent in's and outs from the club (as we have had in previous seasons) then who am I to argue:)

So over to you chaps and chapesses discuss and debate on our recent confirmed transfer activity.

Actually we have been very active compared to others

Can we still not count Omeruo even though he is training with us and has even been confirmed by Karanka.

Looking at our full squad, who do you think we will let go (either sell or loan) to trim the squad down?

Dimi, Tomas, Steele (I could see Steele going and possibly Ripley being 3rd choice)

Right backs - Bennett? Could see him going back in u-21 or sent out on loan once we sign the two RB's we are looking at.

Left backs - Friend, Husband

Centre backs - Woodgate, Williams, Hines, Omeruo, Gibson, Ayala, Burgess. I could can see Hines being sold and Burgess back out on loan. That leaves us with 5 decent centre halves even if two of them are injury prone.

Centre Midfield - Leadbitter, Smallwood, Morris, Whitehead, Butterfield - This is looking like a weak area at the minute. I imagine we might still sign another CM and with a few Chelsea loans to bolster that area too. I would expect 1 of Smallwood or Morris to be loaned out.

Wingers - Carayol, Adomah, Reach, Ledesma, Nsue, Halliday. I would hope that if any of them where to leave then it would be either Ledesma or Halliday

Number 10 - Tomlin, Williams - Could possibly still see another come in here.

Striker - Kike, Kamara, Fewster - This is also looking very weak at the minute. Fewster will probably stay at the club but I wouldn't expect him to be involved much. Hopefully Kamara will be gone asap.

My ideal squad of 25/26 would be.....

GK: Steele, Dimi, Tomas,

RB: Lowton + understudy

LB: Friend, Husband

CB: Woodgate, Ayala, Gibson, Omeruo, Williams

CM: Leadbitter, Butterfield, Clayton, Chalobah,

Wingers: Adomah, Carayol, Reach, Nsue

Number 10: Tomlin, Williams

Strikers: Kike, Vossen, Bamford

Best match day squad when all fit:

...................................Steele............................

Lowton...........Omeruo..............Ayala...............Friend

.....................Leadbitter..........Clayton....................

Adomah...........................................................Carayol

.....................................Vossen....................................

......................................Kike...................................

Can we still not count Omeruo even though he is training with us and has even been confirmed by Karanka.

Looking at our full squad, who do you think we will let go (either sell or loan) to trim the squad down?

Dimi, Tomas, Steele (I could see Steele going and possibly Ripley being 3rd choice)

Right backs - Bennett? Could see him going back in u-21 or sent out on loan once we sign the two RB's we are looking at.

Centre backs - Woodgate, Williams, Hines, Omeruo, Gibson, Ayala, Burgess. I could can see Hines being sold and Burgess back out on loan. That leaves us with 5 decent centre halves even if two of them are injury prone.

Centre Midfield - Leadbitter, Smallwood, Morris, Whitehead, Butterfield - This is looking like a weak area at the minute. I imagine we might still sign another CM and with a few Chelsea loans to bolster that area too. I would expect 1 of Smallwood or Morris to be loaned out.

Wingers - Carayol, Adomah, Reach, Ledesma, Nsue, Halliday. I would hope that if any of them where to leave then it would be either Ledesma or Halliday

Striker - Kike, Kamara, Fewster - This is also looking very weak at the minute. Fewster will probably stay at the club but I wouldn't expect him to be involved much. Hopefully Kamara will be gone asap.

We don't look bad on the bench when everyone is fit either:

Meijas, Gibson, R. Williams, butterfield, Nsue, Kamara, husband

You'd expect another striker to come in and take kamara's place, only area we lack depth in at the minute.

We don't look bad on the bench when everyone is fit either:

Meijas, Gibson, R. Williams, butterfield, Nsue, Kamara, husband

You'd expect another striker to come in and take kamara's place, only area we lack depth in at the minute.

Seems harsh on Tomlin to not even make the bench haha