oneBoro Forum

Why does it need to be a minimum of 100hz for your refresh rate? Most games even on the PS4 only play at 60hz.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/LG-42LM620T-42-inch-Widescreen-Freeview/dp/B007IYW3HO

Thats a link to the TV that I currently have (they have smaller sizes), probably for the same reasons you list above. Just out of your price range, but I can honestly hands down say its the best thing I have ever watched anything on. Well worth the money in my opinion if you can stretch that far.

If you have anymore queries PM me (used to work in TVs), but hope it helped :)

Why does it need to be a minimum of 100hz for your refresh rate? Most games even on the PS4 only play at 60hz.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/LG-42LM620T-42-inch-Widescreen-Freeview/dp/B007IYW3HO

Thats a link to the TV that I currently have (they have smaller sizes), probably for the same reasons you list above. Just out of your price range, but I can honestly hands down say its the best thing I have ever watched anything on. Well worth the money in my opinion if you can stretch that far.

If you have anymore queries PM me (used to work in TVs), but hope it helped :)

That's amazing, you used to work IN tvs? How small are you?

most electronic places like currys argos etc should have round about what you need

i bought a 55'' from currys which is 1080p etc and that was just under £1000 and that was over a year ago now.

tried looking online

Good option to get a better standard telly is to see if you can buy a display model from one of the usual places. I got a 42 inch Panasonic LCD, HD smart telly for about 300 quid below what they were selling them for as they were out of stock and could only offer me the display model.

Steer clear of LGs. Very highly overpriced and not all that brilliant.

I've had an LG for the last two years, never had a problem with it and it's decent for the PS4. My only gripe is the lack of support for video files in the USB imput, doesn't run anything apart from MP4 which sucks.