• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Also, Kei is there taking part so clearly he's still friends with the team so at least there's no apparent disharmony there!

Every time I see him I love Lee Tomlin a little bit more <3

Also, maybe it's just me but George may have a serious contender for crown of "most gorgeous Middlesbrough player" with Adam Clayton there.

I feel people are really missing the point with the whole ALS Ice bucket challenge. Not enough people are talking about ALS, saying where to donate email etc it's all look at me tip water on my head

That's the point, the cold of the water is supposed to replicate the shakes of ALS. It is slightly irritating that the website to donate isn't getting advertised though, also a bit annoying that some are doing it without ice!

I think at this point in this...Challenge, the publicity and so many people doing it is the key thing, they may not all say where to go, but the visibility is the key thing in any challenge like this, and people will look it up themselves (usually) "Why are these people tipping water on their heads for ALS, lets google that".