oneBoro Forum

End of the Bamford saga

Just for a bit of fun a***st us but supposedly the Bamford will he won't he saga should be known very shortly due to reports that he would make up his mind this weekend.

So yes or no quite simply?

No for me

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Yes.

Karanka gave an interview in the past few weeks about how he had to work very hard to convince Kike to come here, would people turn their nose up at him now?

Footballers are people too, and like anyone else they have to take a lot of things into consideration when moving to a new place, give the lad a chance before writing him off.

It's a yes for me.

As has been mentioned elsewhere, not every player is Robbie Keane. They don't all dream of pulling on whichever kit they're wearing as kids.

Yes, he's taking his time, but it's a difficult decision and if he wants to cone I'd gladly take him

People forget he's a young lad getting told to move to the other end of the country for a year where he doesn't know many people. Let the lad take his time.

If my boss said you can go to London for a year I'd have to think about it.

And the difference with him going to Derby is he was from that area already

If he's right for the club then it's a YES. Forget the emotion and the fact that he should have jumped at the chance. Forget the fact that he's a jumped up boy with delusions of grandeur. If he fits OUR purpose then utilise him.

If he's right for the club then it's a YES. Forget the emotion and the fact that he should have jumped at the chance. Forget the fact that he's a jumped up boy with delusions of grandeur. If he fits OUR purpose then utilise him.

Well said, that man! And welcome to the forum, Russ_grip. ;)