oneBoro Forum

Boro Pride Card

A mate of mine has a Boro Pride card and I have his details listed under my login for buying tickets online. I tried to buy admission for him using the online option but when it came to payment it quoted an administration charge (£2+). I thought that one of the conditions attached to Boro Pride cards was that there would be no administration charge. Has anyone else come across this problem?

Also, there was no sensible option for activating the card for the match, though I was later told that I should select the 'by post' option for the card to be activated.

A mate of mine has a Boro Pride card and I have his details listed under my login for buying tickets online. I tried to buy admission for him using the online option but when it came to payment it quoted an administration charge (£2+). I thought that one of the conditions attached to Boro Pride cards was that there would be no administration charge. Has anyone else come across this problem?

Also, there was no sensible option for activating the card for the match, though I was later told that I should select the 'by post' option for the card to be activated.

I'm guessing that you don't have a Boro pride card and that is why you are being charged the admin fee. If he uses his login to buy his ticket and your ticket there will be no charge.

As far as I know, if you buy tickets for someone in your 'network' of friends, that is just in the form of a normal ticket. I think the owner of the pride card is the only person that can activate their own card.

I'm guessing that you don't have a Boro pride card and that is why you are being charged the admin fee. If he uses his login to buy his ticket and your ticket there will be no charge.

As far as I know, if you buy tickets for someone in your 'network' of friends, that is just in the form of a normal ticket. I think the owner of the pride card is the only person that can activate their own card.

I have a season ticket so it isn't a case of me trying to buy a ticket in addition to activating his card. I'm quoted the correct amount for a Boro Pride admission so it's not a case of it not being clear what I am paying for.