oneBoro Forum

The Loan Window 14/15

morning

with the closure of the transfer Window last night, the loan window now opens.

but what can we expect from Boro? with a lot of of transfer business actually being loans are we expecting much more?

what are the limits of the loan window and how will this effect us?

what do we need in terms of depth and strengthening the squad?

does anyone expect a surprise signing?

who will leave during this window and where to?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

More outs than ins i'd expect. I'd like a good quality ball winning midfielder, but barring injuries, that would do for me as I think we have our 2 players per position that AK was looking for. I would personally think...

GK:- Meijas, Dimi, Blackman

RB:-Abella, Fredericks

CB:-Ben, Ken, Woody, Ayala

LB:-Gorgeous, Husband

CM:-Whitehead, Leadboots, Clayts, A.N.Other (New signing) for 2 positions

AM/RW:-Nsue, Adomah

AM/LW:-Wildshut, Reach, Carayol

AM/No.10:-Tomlin, Ledesma

CF:-Kike, Vossen, Bamford

That would give us a squad of 25 and a little more competition up front and in the AM roles and a chance to rest some of our forwards during busy periods.

This would leave the likes of Atkinson, Fewster, L. Williams, Morris to go out on loan.

When Rhys returns from injury he may well be the A.N.Other for midfield.

i can't imagine more than one or two coming in but maybe a few going out the door to lower leagues for experience, im surprised the lieks of Halliday hasn't been considered for a perminant move so maybe he will go out on loan? what about Fewster?

I think this will be the quietest loan window thread we'll ever have. We've got competition in every position, we've already got a fair few loans in and unless we have a real injury crisis I doubt we'll be bringing anyone in.

I don't think we need to strengthen in any position. Of course it's always possible. And there will be disappointments along the way. But you never know until you get going. Right now nothing is jumping out at me as a position where we're seriously short. But naturally there is always room for improvement. And I'm certainly not expecting us to run away with the league title!!

Definitely would like to see us offload a couple to get experience elsewhere though. Halliday certainly (though a permanent deal might have been ideal). Maybe Morris and Fewster too from the 'almost involved' crew. Outside of them there are plenty in the reserves who might benefit. Could now make a good case for keeping the likes of Reach, L.Williams and Ledesma.

Our front line has been sorted, they're will be no more additions up front. Depending on how much money we had left to spend after getting the priority players in determined weather we got vossen or Graham. When bamford finally agreed to join on loan meant we had enough money available to go for vossen, therefore they're will be no DG.