oneBoro Forum

Cup - Liverpool away tv

Try as I might I can't get excited about this fixture, promotion is the priority.

Not even bothered about winning it again, when all's said and done it's a Mickey Mouse Cup and I'd much rather have the FA Cup under our belts.

I don't think it'll be in our interests playing too well either with the tv buffs analyzing how to beat us for all and sundry.

It's a contract, you can opt out of a contract.

I'm out of the house at the minute so I can't link it, but if you search online there's a template for a letter that you just send off to them and you won't have to pay

You don't need a TV License

Doesn't just owning a TV receiver mean that you need a licence?

Not entirely. You need a TV license to watch any programme that is being broadcast live. You also need one to watch a pre recorded programme at the same time as it's being broadcast. The only loop hole in TV licensing is if you solely watch catch up tv. Itv player and the like

Try as I might I can't get excited about this fixture, promotion is the priority.

Not even bothered about winning it again, when all's said and done it's a Mickey Mouse Cup and I'd much rather have the FA Cup under our belts.

I don't think it'll be in our interests playing too well either with the tv buffs analyzing how to beat us for all and sundry.

I haven't been bothered about the cup so far but that's probably why I've enjoyed the games. No pressure If we win great but if we lose the leagues more important anyway.