oneBoro Forum

Riverside Attendances

I think Saturday was pretty solid evidence that when we successful and play good football, the crowds will come back. The difference the extra few thousand made was really tangible and it was a good atmosphere.

As its a Tuesday night, I don't expect the same crowds for the next game, but hopefully if we can keep in the playoffs, people will continue to come back.

I hope the club is going to do a big push on half season tickets in the lead up to Xmas so people have the option to get some good value money wise for the rest of the season

To be honest AR if we get a positive result against Rotherham I would think that with Norwich being the visitors albeit on a Tuesday night we could and should see the biggest home attendance of the season.........so far!!!!

IF we win the next 2 or at least get 4 points the Bournemouth game could see a really good crowd, might be worth putting a ticket offer on for that one, could get another crowd like sheff wed

Boxing Day is always a good gate, remember when we played Hull, 30,000+, a good game, a screamer from Barry Robson in the last 5 mins the North Stand singing "will we see you all next week", and unfortunately not

Boro fans have always had an unhealthy obsession with gate size which has got even worse since leaving Ayresome Park.

Constantly harping on about how embarrassing it is to see empty seats on television and our ground's too big for us.

It's bit like saying my dciks too big can I have a smaller one :D

If we hadn't filled in the corners it wouldn't get mentioned as often. Plenty of other clubs get similar crowds but they ain't lumbered with a huge 35k stadium.

The discount on the Boro Pride cards are pretty naff. Tenner per season and a £5 saving on walk up prices would be more appealing and still a fair whack more than ST holders pay per game.

The season we came down we averaged 28k, boosted by the two ticket deals in the final home games. There was regularly more than 10k empty seats.

35k is a MASSIVE ground for a club like us.

We either come up with ways of filling it or we accept the constant mocking.