oneBoro Forum

Boro v Bournemouth 0-0

Unfortunately due to some distressing personal family issues I will be unable to fulfill my responsibilities in this match day thread.

I apologise to everyone for not being able to produce the opening thread that this game deserves, and I sincerely hope we go on to win the match and go into the international break on top.

Link for today's game (with huge thanks to BoroBoy84):

http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=285468&part=sports

Enjoy!

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/boro-want-us-claims-bournemouth-8052286

Strong words by Eddie Howe (unless it was just a typo on the website, which is very possible)

The interview was misquoted, he actually said beat. I think the mistake was way funnier. I had a load of jokes lined up about us being them after the final whistle on Sat aka top of the league. :D

Anyone think Wildschut has done enough to start the game this Saturday? The guy excites me. His pace and directness sounds terrifying. Aitor has such a headache (the good type) picking the team! There is about 15 players that "deserve" to play.

Hoping we get another clean sheet in the bag and our attacking players do just that, attack!

Anyone think Wildschut has done enough to start the game this Saturday? The guy excites me. His pace and directness sounds terrifying. Aitor has such a headache (the good type) picking the team! There is about 15 players that "deserve" to play.

Hoping we get another clean sheet in the bag and our attacking players do just that, attack!

I really like this guy. Karanka has obviously let him get used to how the championship is played before giving him a start. He was terrific against Rotherham and had an immediate impact when he came on last night. I'd be happy for him to start or for him to be a super sub. We have a fantastic attacking bench and all of them can do the job for us. Exciting stuff.

I really like this guy. Karanka has obviously let him get used to how the championship is played before giving him a start. He was terrific against Rotherham and had an immediate impact when he came on last night. I'd be happy for him to start or for him to be a super sub. We have a fantastic attacking bench and all of them can do the job for us. Exciting stuff.

Really can't wait to see who Aitor gives the nod to. He always seems to throw in a "suprise" that pays dividends everytime. Bet it's tough for opposition teams to prepare against us, regarding personnel.

I don't want to be Bournemouth. I want to be a door...

Also, they might be top of the league at the minute and a decent team but I wouldn't exactly call them a 'scalp' for teams... doubt they'll be in the top two come the end of the season.

Confidence is high, so I'll go 2-1 boro :)

After last night I think we may well put them to the sword. Last night showed how good we really are and helped quash my thoughts of 'typical boro'

I'm going for a comfortable 3/4-1

Il really enjoy my beer on Saturday night knowing we are top of the league!

After last night I think we may well put them to the sword. Last night showed how good we really are and helped quash my thoughts of 'typical boro'

I'm going for a comfortable 3/4-1

Il really enjoy my beer on Saturday night knowing we are top of the league!

Why would you say that? You've doomed us all :(