oneBoro Forum

Half Season Tickets

Haven't seen this mentioned yet, but thought it might be a good time to give it its own thread.

They will be available from the main ticket office after today's game if anyone fancies splurging some money!

The ticket covers 12 games with the 1st one being a Christmas cracker on Boxing Day against Forest. Should be a bumper crowd, especially if Boro are in a similar position come the festive period.

The full list of games is as follows:

Notts Forest

Huddersfield

Cardiff

Charlton

Leeds

Bolton

Millwall

Ipswich

Wigan

Rotherham

Wolves

Brighton

Adult tickets start from £248 (North Stand/North-East Corner/South Stand/North-West Corner/South-West Corner) which works out at a touch over £20 per game. Over 65 prices start from £170, 18-21 prices from £133.50 and finally, under 18 prices from a magnificent £83 (Under £7 per game!)

2014-15 Season Card Benefits

• Your own personal seat guaranteed for every Riverside league fixture

• Savings compared to booking your seats on a match-by-match basis

• Priority tickets for high-demand cup games and away fixtures (inc any trip to Wembley should the club play there)

• Exclusive early bird renewal price to secure your seat for next season

• Riverside Stadium tours for just £1

• 20% discount on Sunday Lunches plus special discounts on other club events

• Free membership of the MFC Travel Club

• Fantastic pricing in our highly acclaimed Generation Red Family Zone

• All Adult, 18-21 and Over-65 Season Card holders will again be offered a free drink either before or after every home league game*

• Flexible payment options

*The range includes a pint of beer, lager, wine, soft and hot drinks. Middlesbrough Half Season Ticket holders can collect a book of drinks vouchers ahead of the Boxing Day fixture. Restrictions apply.

Would have been interested but

Forest is a friday

Bolton is a tuesday

Millwall is a tuesday

Wigan is a friday (i presumed good friday)

Wolves is a tuesday

I can't do weekdays so thats too many games to miss, I hate the championship for midweek games.

Would have been interested but

Forest is a friday

Bolton is a tuesday

Millwall is a tuesday

Wigan is a friday (i presumed good friday)

Wolves is a tuesday

I can't do weekdays so thats too many games to miss, I hate the championship for midweek games.

Is there no-one you can find that can only go to mid-week games, and effectively share the ticket?

Where do you live?

My Dad went straight into the ticket office after the Bournemouth game and ordered his half season card. Over 65, only cost him £170. Works out at only £14.16 per game. Plus 12 free drinks, and priority for cup/away/playoff games. Can't really argue with that price.