oneBoro Forum

Boro attendances

So after the great news that we sold out our 7000 allocation at Blackburn and should have over 1000 at Ipswich, mfc have just announced the east stand is completely sold out for the forest game and the away allocation has been cut to allow more boro fans onto the south stand. Great news!

It is indeed good news. The team, AK and in particular Gibson deserve big crowds. Hopefully we can carry on with the good form and regularly get 20k+ throughout the rest of the season.

Going to be a really special atmosphere for all who are fortunate enough to be at it! And te whole team/staff deserve it. Hopefully the players get a massive buzz from it and want to carry on like this the whole season to get us back in the prem, where they could experience it on a regular basis :)

So after the great news that we sold out our 7000 allocation at Blackburn and should have over 1000 at Ipswich, mfc have just announced the east stand is completely sold out for the forest game and the away allocation has been cut to allow more boro fans onto the south stand. Great news!

Think we pretty much have the run of the south stand for the forest game now.

When I picked up my tickets this afternoon the girl behind the counter was telling the lad in front of me they were at around 32k, buzzing for this now, home for Christmas and it's going to be a great crowd.

Hopefully the lads do their part.