Grant Leadbitter as Captain

Yanic Wildschut as Right Midfielder

Lee Tomlin as Attacking Midfielder

Adam Reach as Left Midfielder

Patrick Bamford as The Striker

Leo Percovich as Crazy Goalkeeping Coach

Stuart Pearce as The Villain

SYNOPSIS

A brave young foreign manager (Aitor Karanka) has a year of solid building at a promising Championship club. With the help of a crack team he puts together, featuring Captain, Left Back and The Striker, he warms hearts and encourages optimism all across the land of Teesside. But then one fateful Saturday, the Grinch (Mick McCarthy) threatens all of Karanka's hard work, and the dream of promotion takes a knock. Luckily, Karanka and his men have a chance to change their fortunes around, but have The Villain (Stuart Pearce) and his team of early pacesetters to contend with. It's not going to be easy, but miracles can happen at Christmas...

WHAT THE CRITICS ARE SAYING

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=42728

RELEASE DATE  26th December 2014. 3pm

RUNNING TIME  95 minutes approx (with interval)

BOX OFFICE

This has been something of a hit at the Box Office, with the highest turnout of the year expected. Maybe hopes of hitting the 30,000 mark may have taken a dent with this weekend's result, around 28,000 is still forecast, and it will certainly be good to see such a large audience turn up in support.

CONTROVERSIES

- Will Kenneth and Albert get a chance to reprise their roles after much criticised performances last time around?

- Is it time to change the front two around?

- Can the extra fans be persuaded to stay?

One last thing....

Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely brilliant production, so impressive that Magic Lamp has been enticed out of retirement...

3.jpgffca4593-7f5c-42de-b995-d82921c2725cLarge.jpg

Oh s**t no wonder we lost against Ipswich. I forgot to give the lamp a rub :D

Would be great to bounce back with the 3 points, Forest haven't been playing well of late (if my memory serves me correctly? Feel free to right me if I'm wrong) so this is a good opportunity to get back on the horse and get back to winning ways at the first attempt.

Birmingham v Derby,

Brentford v Ipswich,

Bournemouth v Fulham...

None of those are especially easy games, so maybe one or two around us can drop some points somewhere too.

Attendance: Dare I say it? Sell out.

Firstly AB would like to say what a terrific opening post you have created well done indeed and I sincerely hope that we get the same effort from the Boro players leaving you very little time to create a Blackburn away thread masterpiece.

Well we have finally arrived at that dreaded festive period that we have all been waiting for and wondering if we will see the usual Boro slump that seems to be coincidental at this period of time in previous campaigns.

Was Ipswich away a pointer as to our Xmas period fate? Certainly we did not overcome our usual bogey team results on Saturday and here we are, irrespective of Forest's recent results another team of who many fans consider to be one of our bogey teams facing us next.

Or are they really? lets have a look at the last 10 league games since our relegation from the PL both home and away from The Riverside.

Away played 5 lost 3 and drawn 2 (last two seasons)

Home played 5 drawn 3 and won 2 (2 wins out of last 3 seasons)

So at home then certainly Forest to me are not one of our Bogey teams and looking at previous seasons then perhaps we were evenly matched.

Forest fans seem to be down in the dumps at the moment some calling for SP's head already and some saying that we will murder them however they are not being ripped apart but suffering as we have done at times with too many draws which leads me to say that perhaps another draw between Boro and Forest is the most likely outcome.

However I really believe that this result will in no way be acceptable to Aitor Karanka and that he will quickly want to see a massive response from the Boro team in front of what is going to be the biggest home crowd this season, so I think we will see a very professional and attacking team with a score line of Boro winning by more than 2 clear goals.

Not going to use my very seldom used phrase but going to use what some others have indicated in other games and state that this is THE BIGGEST GAME OF THE SEASON......so far!!!

Thanks for the positive feedback guys, hopefully will be on MD duty for a while as the team go on a winning run :)

Fancy a win myself, even if it's a scrappy one. 2-1 with Tomlin and Leadbitter to score.

Attendance 29, 207