oneBoro Forum

Hiya fellas!

Yes welcome back Ross though I know what's been going on with you, let us hope that the next sequence of results does not lead you to have no shoulder to cry on!

For those who are wondering what I mean am sure BDS will enlighten you

Haha thanks boys.

Yeah so a quick update, the Navy is quality, loving it. About nine weeks ago I was in the gym and dislocated my shoulder so I've been out of training since, looking like at least March before I'm fit enough to rejoin training. The muscles and tendons are all a bit dodgy and need a lot of work to repair, so that is a bit of a downer. But Boro kept winning which has softened the blow somewhat!!

I really wanted to start with some good old military banter. However I know how frustrating it is for you watching the guys you started training with progress. So I hope Boro can go some way to easing the pain.

However if we start losing, it's obviously your fault and I will pop round your house and start popping limbs out until we start winning again :):):)

• 2 weeks later...

Haha, Uwe you can say whatever you want - I've got a good sense of humour!

Finally fixed my Mac too, so (despite the fact I'm leaving tomorrow to go back to base) I can spend the next few hours spamming the forum with my opinions ;)

You know what trade a back squadded sailor ends up in? Regulator!

This is your moment you could be the only regulator who isn't a ***ing dumbass and is nice to people! :)

In all seriousness though good luck in whatever you do!

P.S sailor sailor in a ditch, kicked to *** by a squadie bitch! :p