oneBoro Forum

Fans Filming

I was wondering if I could ask a favour of some of my fellow fans.

As some of you may recall I've mentioned before, I work in editing for a TV production company. Recently the company have opened up an in-house competition to make a short film. Together with a colleague I've decided to go with the old adage of 'write about what you know', and make a little film about following the Boro this season, particularly as our away followings have been so good. I've filmed a fair bit myself, but, particularly as I go to most games by myself, could do with a bit more footage from people. I'm talking anything really - journeys in the car, outside the stadia, films of fans singing (less important as I have a fair bit if that). It doesn't have to be professional - stuff on an iPhone or digital camera is more than good enough.

I think this would be really fun, personal reasons aside, as it would be a great memento at the end of the season, especially if we go up. I'd even try to get the club involved, maybe I could get it shown at the Riverside. Even if not, it would be a nice OneBoro combined effort :)

If anyone can help, please send me a PM and I'll let you know what to do with it.

Alternatively, if anyone is planning any trips to away (or even home) games and would like to help out, give me a shout and I'll let you know what I'm looking for.

Cheers you lot.

If you could just make sure he (and anyone else) films holding the phone/ipad horizontally, rather than vertically.

It sounds obvious, but you'd be surprised at how many people forget that a TV monitor is wider than it is tall...

I'll try to get some footage building up to the Man City game if it's still helpful?

If you could, that would be brilliant! Was going to hoof this again to remind people before the weekend.

Cheers WfE, please do, will send you a PM before Saturday.