oneBoro Forum

NEED spare CITY ticket

Hey guys. I'm sure most of you have been aware of my complaining but I'm travelling other from Belfast to see the City game. Well that was the plan but I wasn't able to get a ticket when they were up and now I've no flights over but no ticket.

If anyone has any change of plans, or knows anyone not able to go, I'd be very grateful if you could help me out! Of course £££ willbe offered as well as a pint! Thanks!

Hey guys. I'm sure most of you have been aware of my complaining but I'm travelling other from Belfast to see the City game. Well that was the plan but I wasn't able to get a ticket when they were up and now I've no flights over but no ticket.

If anyone has any change of plans, or knows anyone not able to go, I'd be very grateful if you could help me out! Of course £££ willbe offered as well as a pint! Thanks!

Try Twitter, I left it late for Wigan away but managed to get hold of one.

Tweet the issue your having ie in need of a ticket and why then add @boro Anthonyvickers etc and also #boro #FAC #facup

If you are really stuck and have cash to spend, they appear to have some on this website, £75 to sit with the city fans, £150 with the Boro fans.

http://www.ticketbis.net/manchester-city-v-middlesbrough-tickets/ev67309?utm_source=ticketbisUS&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=IP-redirect&afl=7M8G0XTKR1

I looked at that one, but I think you need to be a City member.

Yeah you need a genuine supporter ID to get through the gate. I've checked that now with the MCFC box office. Will try calling club tho!

Good Luck dunnerzz, i have tried everywhere and have admitted defeat (apart from extortionate prices , 3 tkts required) Even tried a friend in the Gtr Manc police, apparently City are white hot on away fans in the home end, even middle aged dads and their 2 teenage sons :(

one for sale on fmttm