oneBoro Forum

3rd strip, plain £13,75 delivered

I just bought the Boro version for £42 plus £6 p&p. Worth it.

the logo and badge must be imprinted with diamonds lol.

thats what you have to pay though. i'll get my 3 year olds to draw my badge and logo on for me. you wont notice the difference :)

Just bought it as I was unable to get the home and away shirt earlier this season.. The price doesn't bother me as it goes towards supporting the club and that's the most important thing at the end of the day

would have thought it would only be on sale until the summer. when the new strips come out they'll discount this seasons ones and sell whats left.

whatever happened to the strips being cheaper later in the season?

Wanted the Away for Christmas and got it in a Medium which was too small after many hours of shoveling food into my gob! Returned it but there were no other sizes so got a refund. Just bought this one as it'll help the club a bit and is also a bit different to recent strips.

The other kits have completely sold out I believe so I wouldn't hold my breath for any cheap shirts at the end of the season

yes noticed that, convenient the 3rd strip has been released eh :) 

Yup the club are trying to make money and I fully support that

I play 7s in white, so I have more than one reason to buy it :-D

on that other thread its saying only a few large sizes left. might be an option to get the template one in the link for some. if anyone gets it i'll bring round the 3 years olds armed with felt tip pens to add the logo and badge no bother lol