oneBoro Forum

Grant Leadbitter Interview Update

Having had further communication from the club the proposed interview with Grant Leadbitter will be taking place fairly shortly now and only date and time to be confirmed.

With that in mind and on behalf of the whole forum both Humpty and BoroTom have been asked to represent us on this first occasion and hopefully allowing other opportunities at a later time.

Mathew (Humpty) will be searching the previous threads for a selection of proposed questions which we will be submitting to the club prior to the interview for approval purposes and also so that Grant himself is prepared to a degree.

So if there are any suggestions and I mean sensible suggestions as to other questions that could be considered please declare them now thus allowing him time to include the questions as and when the meeting at Hurworth goes ahead.

As stated it is a forum involvement so Mathew will ensure that he will state which member is asking the question during the interview.

BoroTom will obviously be recording the interview for our podcast broadcast section which has recently been introduced and I hope that Boro themselves might allow a complete tour of Hurworth for future member interest purposes.

Now I know a lot of you will find it somewhat amusing that Humpty has been asked to do this especially as he has made his feelings on Grant plainly obvious so he accepts that there will be some banter aimed at him (in the best possible taste)

I have no doubt that both Mathew and Tom will represent us to the highest of degree and I wish them all the best in our first endeavour and as a note I have had a comment from MFC that we should be proud of our forum.

Once it is all done the guys will be working with Southern Smog in the final production of the podcast showing and hopefully we will be able to announce fairly shortly the viewing date :)

Good luck to you both! 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You shouldn't have to create an account. I listened to it without one!

Edit: hmm, although clicking on that link I cant get to listen to it again without signing up :s

An added bonus to the impending visit to Horworth for both Humpty and BoroTom is that MFC have extended an invitation for the lads to write an article on their day for the official match programme, which I think is brilliant news.

Am pretty sure as to when the interview will be taking place now