• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite the last couple of weeks I do feel we are strong enough as it is. Although a Kevin Phillips type of signing may add a few to the for column. Bamford Vossen and Kike are all due goals. I think we need 20 between them between now and the end of the season which for me is a reasonable target. We still have Carayol to come back as well who will add to our attacking options.

We are not going to be able to get better than what we already have in on loan plus the squad we have has been good enough so far to get us to second in the league. As a result it's a resounding no for me.

Despite the last couple of weeks I do feel we are strong enough as it is. Although a Kevin Phillips type of signing may add a few to the for column. Bamford Vossen and Kike are all due goals. I think we need 20 between them between now and the end of the season which for me is a reasonable target. We still have Carayol to come back as well who will add to our attacking options.

20 between them? 20! There is no way that is going to happen unless something unnatural happens. 10 is more realistic and that means our wingers and midfielders will have to contribute massively. If only we had gotten Darren Bent.

The strikers art the problem, look at the quality of our wingers compared to the other top teams. Massive gulf in class

Sako would be brilliant in our team... If we go up I would buy him.

Absolutely zero chance of AK buying him, he's one of the laziest players without the ball I've seen in recent years.

Adomah was as, if not more, effective last season when he didn't have to focus on defending at all.