oneBoro Forum

Watford away - oneBoro meet up

Any up for a oneboro meet up at Watford. I'm sure DS will be going plus many more regulars. Not sure of pub options as it's an early kick off and Easter Monday.

I think that Odd Fellows is nearby and has a big garden and BBQ.

I also think that no alcohol is served in the away end!!

So its definitely me and my daughter going!

Any up for a oneboro meet up at Watford. I'm sure DS will be going plus many more regulars. Not sure of pub options as it's an early kick off and Easter Monday.

I think the Moon under Water on the high street is the best ocation - it's away-friendly and mostly the MSS lot meet in there (they have done last three seasons as I've been to Watford away with them). That's maybe your best shout.

I'm likely to be there as I'll be at the in-laws, 10 mins away from Watford, on the day

I'll be there with my boy, start at the moon under the water then stop off at odd fellows encounter the stadium. (It will be strange seeing Watford play with a complete stadium)

I'll be there with my boy, start at the moon under the water then stop off at odd fellows encounter the stadium. (It will be strange seeing Watford play with a complete stadium)

Have they finished that stand now ?

I'll be there with my boy, start at the moon under the water then stop off at odd fellows en route the stadium. (It will be strange seeing Watford play with a complete stadium)

I'm sure I saw a bit on TV where sir elton John was there to open it........ In fact I think it's named after him???

I'll be there with my boy, start at the moon under the water then stop off at odd fellows en route the stadium. (It will be strange seeing Watford play with a complete stadium)

I'm sure I saw a bit on TV where sir elton John was there to open it........ In fact I think it's named after him???

[/quoTE]

I do hope he sang "I'm a stand now, better than I ever was" at the opening...

Hi guys well as mentioned so pleased to be able to get an away ticket once again so where better a place than The Odd Fellows (applies to all of us ha ha) and only just around the corner from the stadium to meet up for potentially the last oneboro forum meet ups.

Daniel and I will be in the pub by 11.15 latest 11.30

I think the Moon under Water on the high street is the best ocation - it's away-friendly and mostly the MSS lot meet in there (they have done last three seasons as I've been to Watford away with them). That's maybe your best shout.

I'm likely to be there as I'll be at the in-laws, 10 mins away from Watford, on the day

Get you butt to The Odd Fellows ham-chop more drinking time and less walking and besides you get to meet up with some of the forum members :)