oneBoro Forum

oneBoro meets the Evening Gazette and the Press

Following up on the Grant Leadbitter interview thread and due to the professional interview conducted by both Humpty and BoroTom I am delighted, even thrilled to advise the following.

As a result of the interview Anthony Vickers has agreed and welcomed a oneBoro interview with the Evening Gazette team and with the assistance of MFC once again both Tom and Mathew are going to have press passes issued to them so that they can conduct the interview and then follow it up with a feature on a press related match day experience.

This will take place on the Wolves mid week game where I also will add a 600 word article will be appearing in the Match programme about the meeting with Grant Leadbitter.

This will be a brilliant opportunity for the oneBoro tv and podcast so if you have any questions you want to ask the EG team then please let us know asap and I am sure Humpty will include you to the best of his ability.

Due to the time scale involved and to set the wheels in motion I have had to act quickly on this and also due to comments I have received from certain parties I have asked both guys to be involved again.

This was not expected but I am very pleased this unique chance has come our way :)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing, well done oneBORO, what a coup, we are going places, lets hope we all end up in the PL.

Well done guys a seriously good news story that can only enhance the reputation of this forum and give us even greater visibility within the area and to all Boro fans worldwide.

DS and boys, fantastic.

A few questions

To mr vickers. ,do you miss being with the boys now you have to sit in the press section

To all, what s your highlight in supporting the boro. And which game had the best atmosphere

How has the way you report on the boro changed over the yrs ( the idiollogy not the technology )

What is your favourite sauce? HP? Daddy's or sauces close to the club?

Which regime has been the least cooperative with the media? And which was/is the most forthcoming?

Have you ever stopped writing a story half way thru thinking.. This just can't be true?

Have you ever been tempted to make up a story on a slow news day?

How far do you reckon Steve Gibson will back AK in the transfer market if we go up?

What do you reckon will be our short term and long term aims if we go up?