oneBoro Forum

Thomas Kalas

Just wanted to mention Mr kalas is sadly going back to Chelsea now. I for one think he has been fantastic for us, a top young talent who certainly looks like he could cut it at the top. Fingers crossed we can get him and Fredrick's back next season, but if we do go up this guy has made a big contribution with consistent high quality performances

Top young player and Id take him back in a heartbeat, although id have been fairly confident saying that before I saw him play a game for us.

He has been brilliant for us and hes interview was excellent after hes final game of this season for us.. He sounded like he would like to come back next season, If he cant get in the Chelsea team next season... Whatever league we are in next season I would like us to sign him and if possible permanently... Hes a top talent..

All the best in what he does next in hes career.

Great interview and came across a fine young man , even apologising for his poor Bournemouth game. interesting that he wants to come back .... Loan when we are in the premiership with Bamford methinks

regardless of what happens then good luck to the lad

Great interview and came across a fine young man , even apologising for his poor Bournemouth game. interesting that he wants to come back .... Loan when we  are in the premiership with Bamford methinks

i'd love the pair of them back if we go up but i think you can only loan one player from a fellow pl club.

is he really highly rated there? do they genuinely have a plan for him to get into the first team like they do with bamford?

also boro have tweeted that the @KalasOfficial is not him 

Kalas is definitely better at right-back.

And IF we go up I'd love to have Kalas and Fredericks back to fight over the right-back slot, and I reckon we could probably buy one or both.

But there are at least two games to go before we can think about that sort of thing.

Great interview and came across a fine young man , even apologising for his poor Bournemouth game. interesting that he wants to come back .... Loan when we  are in the premiership with Bamford methinks

i'd love the pair of them back if we go up but i think you can only loan one player from a fellow pl club.

is he really highly rated there? do they genuinely have a plan for him to get into the first team like they do with bamford?

also boro have tweeted that the @KalasOfficial is not him 

I think it's 2 loans from one club, so I think we could have Kalas and Bamford back.

Looks like he is sticking round til the end of the season, we've asked chelsea if he can stay here and train with the team for the rest of the season.

This is obviously good press for the club and things like this could help us persuade players to come and join us over other teams in the future?

Or maybe with Zouma in and around the first team for chelsea with no shortage of good young defensive players, they've decided that there's no space for Kalas and he's joining us permanently? I'd be amenable to that...

Do what Watford do with Udinese, buy him for a nominal fee with a sell back clause. Essentially a multi-year loan. I'd love to see us do the same with Bamford but I doubt Chelsea would let it happen with his 1 in 2 record for us and winning player of the season.