oneBoro Forum

limited number of Brighton tickets on sale

Boro have this morning confirmed all 3,900 tickets for the Fulham game have sold out

Tickets for the Brighton game are selling fast with just over 20,000 sold so far a sell out is expected

So the message is if you want to be a what could be our promotion game get your tickets now before they sell out!

Brighton Game Now Sold Out

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I would travel up for the Brighton game we are planning on Christening our daughter that weekend.

If we do it on the Sunday however....

Just get her christened at the riverside... in the name of the father, the gibson and the holy ghost...

This allocation of tickets to away fans is puzzling me, Craven Cottage is not exactly going to be crammed to the rafters and you would think they would be welcoming extra away fans for the revenue they bring. In the West of Ireland for the Brighton game so gutted that I will not be able to see the climax of this remarkable season, although if I can find anyone I know with a West London postcode I might be able to get one of their tickets and sit on my hands with a handkerchief stuffed in my mouth !

This allocation of tickets to away fans is puzzling me, Craven Cottage is not exactly going to be crammed to the rafters and you would think they would be welcoming extra away fans for the revenue they bring. In the West of Ireland for the Brighton game so gutted that I will not be able to see the climax of this remarkable season, although if I can find anyone I know with a West London postcode I might be able to get one of their tickets and sit on my hands with a handkerchief stuffed in my mouth !

Fulham is extraordinary in that they have a area designated for neutrals. It is in the Putney stand close to the away support area. If it helps

Pikerman go onto fulham site and register. You can book tickets for the neutral area, which is rightnext to the away fans, there are still some seats left as I had a look and hour or so ago for a saints supporter.

I did rhos before realising there was an extra allocation, will be full of Boro fans anyway

It's their last home game for 4 months though, so they could be expecting a higher than average home turnout.

As much as I would travel up for the Brighton game we are planning on Christening our daughter that weekend.

If we do it on the Sunday however....

Just get her christened at the riverside... in the name of the father, the gibson and the holy ghost...

Good thinking. Could ask Gorgeous to be godfather?

Thanks Sothern Softy and Pompeysong, tickets now booked and no need to hide my allegiances, come on the Boro !

Try and get yourself to the forum meet up before the game at Fulham