oneBoro Forum

The "If only" thread

I know that nothing is decided yet but I am sure we have all thought it but at this moment what is your "if only" game at this time?

Was going to say the Blackburn home game but taking everything into consideration and especially how things have panned out for them since we played them.

My "if only" game is Blackpool at home

One match only guys!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

the games that really bother me are the ones that we dominated but didn't win, like blackpool, blackburn & leeds at home and the games like blackburn and leeds away where we didn't dominate but did enough to win.

15 points available in those games and we took 3

the games that really bother me are the ones that we dominated but didn't win, like blackpool, blackburn & leeds at home and the games like blackburn and leeds away where we didn't dominate but did enough to win.

Agreed but what is your "if only" game? ;)

Just want to see how much members opinions differ or if there ends up being one main game

If only Adomah's overhead kick hadn't been disallowed (wrongly)

If only we took our chances against Blackpool

If only Clattenburg hadn't cheated for Blackburn's equaliser

If only the referee didn't bottle it in the last minute against Wigan when Tomlin was dragged down inside the area

If only any of Bamba's 3 handballs were given against Leeds

If only Gibson didn't play a suicide pass back to Dimi against Birmingham

If only Ayala stayed fit

If only Antonio didn't miss the open goal against Watford

If only...

Bournemouth at home for me. I don't know if we dominated them or more of the case they came for the draw. But we had ample chances to win that game. And with hindsight look where we'd be now

Agreed but what is your "if only" game? ;)

Just want to see how much members opinions differ or if there ends up being one main game

you can't make me pick just one, i was even considering adding reading away to that lot but thought better

i think blackburn away tbh, with kike's shot and then bamford missing the open goal. 

Ok I see the concept of only 1 game might be difficult to adhere to lol!!!

Will rename the thread to the "if only" thread

I got to say both Bournemouth and Watford because they were recently and our rivals with 2 games to go.

Going for a slightly different flavour, starting the season with Kike and Fewster as our only strikers. I honestly think that if Bamford and Vossen had been here and bedded in in August we would have had a roaring start to the season. As it was, we had no real plan B.

As for a 'what if' game, Reading away. Adam Reach skying an open goal.

But there is always on the flip side the "pheww got away with that " game !! Brentford away anyone ?!!

Birmingham should have beaten us away as well. About 5 minutes after we equalised, 50p-Head Donaldson managed to miss a point blank header.