oneBoro Forum

Collection of tickets

Might be useful to open this as it seems there will be plenty of members who have got tickets now but will have an awful time collecting them.

So maybe if you could state on here if that applies to you and also for anyone kind enough willing to collect on members behalf.

Have sent Jen (Red Rocket)a message so maybe she will be willing to assist as she is referred to as the ticket lady :)

But seriously if anyone can help and maybe a letter of confirmation maybe  required then please use this thread to assist.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Good idea DS!

As I understand it, all that is required is ID or email confirmation (not both).

I may need some help collecting tickets as I'm at a wedding in Somerset tomorrow. I did compliment Red Rocket on her blue glasses at Fulham so hopefully that buys me some grace..!

I'll be contacting the club again tomorrow to see if they'll allow me to pick tickets up on Friday.

I hope this works out I really do, getting there is not the real issue getting back is something that we can not help unless there are some suggestions!

Following statement now on MFC website:

Tickets not arrived?

If your tickets haven’t arrived you are advised to visit the main Ticket Office at the Riverside on Thursday May 21 between 12 noon and 6pm or contact 01642 909090. You must bring ID or confirmation e-mail. Fans without either will not be able to request duplicate tickets. 

We have been advised by Ticketmaster that a limited number of tickets which were bought on Tuesday may not arrive until Friday morning. People who purchased on Tuesday should wait until Friday before contacting the Ticket Office about duplicates.

Anyone needing any help with ticket collection, just PM me. I'm off work Thurs so will make any runs for tickets. I can also do Friday but it depends when the office is open as I'm working 11-7.

Anyone needing any help with ticket collection, just PM me. I'm off work Thurs so will make any runs for tickets. I can also do Friday but it depends when the office is open as I'm working 11-7.

So kind Red Rocket! Will drop you a PM

I don't mind collecting tickets for people if possible. Although if it's just email confirmation needed, might look a bit odd if I turn up with a load of confirmation emails for different people :)