oneBoro Forum

Neil Granger

I didn't want to admit it but I had a lump in my throat and a single (very manly) tear in my eye

Bloody Marvelous

I swear I am sat in my office with a tear in my eye! 

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/neil-grainger-new-boro-video-9310650

p.s Trekkers you are a star buddy

I thought I was the only one trying to hold the tears back... I'm already becoming emotional, I'm not sure how I will be able to control my Emotions/Nerves on Monday.

If we fail to get promoted I will be depressed all summer and probably in to next season...

If we get promoted let the tears of joy flow...

COME ON BORO.

It's his best one yet. Fully had me bemoaning 'airborne particles' in the office!

It's hilarious yet rousing and manages to capture our unique Brough personality. From the chips as he gets out of bed to asking for a parmo at the end. From gibbo saying he's a nob, to Slav on the bagpipes… oh my lord its pure quality.

Chucking the parmo and chips on Delia's cookbook, genius.

We deserve to go up just for Neil I reckon. I hope he keeps it up for many many seasons to come, no matter what league we are in!

We are the Brough and we BELIEVE!

hahahaha. class.

It's a great video and brilliant to see you and your girls in it Treknut.Neil sent it to me last night and yes I had a tear in my eye. Great that it has helped pull the Boro community together.

Well done to Neil for putting it together at a great cost to himself, and it's brilliant that the fans made such an effort to help him.

Top class. Well done to Neil for putting in the effort. I believe  :heart:

Oh, and that Clayton scene is fantastic  :D