oneBoro Forum

oneBoro Meets Neil Grainger (Video)

Hi all!

A few weeks ago I was fortunate enough to meet up with #Believe video maker and surrogate oneBoro member Neil Grainger. He gave a very forthcoming interview on his memories of being a fan and his hopes for the future, as well as a bit of background into the aims of the what he's doing for the club.

Even if you aren't a fan of Neil's videos, I hope you'll see that he's a genuine, interesting and likeable bloke, who just wants to do his bit for the club, and is, after all, just a big Boro fan.

I want to thank smogsterking the inspiration for doing the work on the second camera, and Downsouth and VectorBoro for their assistance in making arrangements. 

t1rRbgL.png

rLCqg9I.jpg

wzlFGJg.jpg

I hope you all enjoy watching this as much as I enjoyed filming it and putting it together.

I know I usually ask for constructive criticism, but editing this has been so mentally exhausting (mainly having to listen to the sound of my own voice over and over) that on this occasion you can keep any negative feedback to yourselves  :P   

Please share, guys!

Tom

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done Tom. Great video. Not afraid to admit that I had a limp in my throat in parts <3

Well done Tom. Great video. Not afraid to admit that I had a limp in my throat in parts <3

I had a lamp in my throat.

Ha. Just re read it. Goddam auto cucumber (or clumsy chubby fingers;))