oneBoro Forum

Hi all,

I recently found out that Somerset Boro funds the PL league completely by himself.

The effort he goes to to do the PL for all of us is fantastic and add in the fact he sends out trophies to winners again from his own pocket I think shows he goes above and beyond what is expected.

So bearing that all in mind I reckon its not too much to ask that everyone who takes part in the PL pays a small admin fee, nothing major just a quid or 2 to help SomBo out a bit.

I don't know the in's & out's of how payments are made but im sure mods & DS will let us know.

Yes or no fella's over to you.

I have in the past on a few occasions mentioned to SB that he should not be funding the buying of trophies and that the Oneboro admin should donate a few coppers to the cause. Last year I never donated to the Oneboro but I have previously  through the donate box at the bottom of the page .

I would gladly donate again if SB would give us his details because I feel the predictions leagues are a worthy cause.

Or perhaps he should charge a entry fee to cover costs, that also may get more committed people joining.