• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't we play Ipswich on the Friday as well?

Yep 2 games in 4 days on Sky

1 week SkySports pass :)

Should be a cracking atmosphere  AT the match

2001/2 fa cup QF at riverside vs everton, hope its a similar result this time.

I was there...

Didn't Mickael Debeve play in that game? I seem to remember him having a half-volley that went wide. His only ever contribution in a Boro shirt...

Surely but surely there will be a ticket special for this one as it is on TV, only way to guarantee a nearly full house though would imagine Everton will bring in excess of 3500

Brentford? Leeds?

2001/2 fa cup QF at riverside vs everton, hope its a similar result this time.

I was there...

Didn't Mickael Debeve play in that game? I seem to remember him having a half-volley that went wide. His only ever contribution in a Boro shirt...

It was weird old game that from memory.  Everton were awful at that point and whilst we weren't much better, we had been improving gradually under McClaren throughout the season.  Nothing much happened at all for about 35 mins and then we scored three goals just like that thanks to some rank bad defending.  Nothing really happened after that either.  It was one of my favourite cup runs that for different reasons.

CT, I seem to remember that good spell we had that season was down to Noel Whelan - at one point he couldn't stop scoring.

It was just surreal. He scored a goal of the season contender at home to Southampton if memory serves.