oneBoro Forum

Steel River March

Hello Everyone ... Long time lurker, seldom poster but above all a Boro Fan.  Let me get straight to the point. I am a member of a Mens Choir, Infant Hercules, we helped on the Cattle and Cane song of the same name and have done various different community gigs and some other bigger stuff over the last few years. 

On Saturday 12th December the boys, about 30 of us will be walking from Stockton town centre to the gates of SSI via the Riverside Stadium to show solidarity with the workers who have been let down so badly by their employers over the last few months ... and yes I'm including Boulby and Tata in that

The walk has been organised by a mate of mine and is being supported by Teesside Philanthropic Society ... this is where you fine people come into the game. We are raising money to be split between the different boroughs of Teesside so that the hardest hit, I don't like to say poorest,  families can have something special this Christmas

We have a Just Giving page which is linked below but ...when we get to the Riverside it has been arranged that we will sing 'We Shall Overcome' at the Ayresome Park Gates (hopefully about 2.20pm we think) Please Please do one or both of the things I am about to ask. 

1. Please donate her and tell your friends and family of this page www.justgiving.com/SteelRiverMarch/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=fundraisingpage&utm_content=SteelRiverMarch&utm_campaign=pfp-tweet

2. Join us to sing the unofficial anthem of OUR team in the run up to the game against Birmingham City

Thanks for your time and UP THE BORO !!!