oneBoro Forum

Kike joins Eibar

Official confirmation on twitter Kike has joined Eibar but can't play until next season

Kike García, nuevo jugador de SD Eibar hasta junio de 2019. Procede del @boro y no podrá jugar esta temporada.

Kike García, new player of SD Eibar until June 2019. It (he) comes from boro and will miss this season.

https://twitter.com/SDEibar

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Just how odd is that. Why didn't they just do a quick loan with a permanent in the summer.

I guess the paperwork must have missed the deadline - as happened with us and Phil Whelan under Robson.

Gutted he has gone! Nice guy.

Very rarely do you see a message from MFC where it says "Kike departs Teesside with the best wishes of everyone connected with MFC."

I think that is a sign of how well he was liked off the pitch.

Gutted with this. A player who really gave his all for the boro and showed true passion on and off the pitch. Some of my fondest memories of the boro this last few years have been in no small part down to kike, including the famous one at man city. Crowd always loved him at the riverside too.

Absolute best of luck to him and he can leave holding his head high.

Best of luck Kike and thanks, you gave your all for this club and believe me it was appreciated. Always thought he was given a raw deal by Karanka at times and often wonder if he had started all the games he was eligible to play in,(instead of Bamford, Nugent etc), how many goals he would have got for us.

Can't see the fee being much lower than the 2 million we agreed with Wolves last week. However I find it hard to believe that Eibar have that kind of money to spend on a Championship player.