oneBoro Forum

Brighton Tickets

Sadly despite my efforts I have not been able to get my hands on 2 Brighton Tickets so between now and the game if anyone is aware of any going would you please advise me.

Many thanks in anticipation

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Another bump ha ha!!! after todays Brighton result so so want to be at The Riverside, any assistance would be most welcome and a defo DS award!!!

They should stream the match on the big screen in the town centre and that's where every Boro fan should go to party straight after the game if we get over the line. Will be scenes like trafalgar last year, but even bigger and better

Mate with raffles and competitions I never ever win, for example if you were to buy 3 raffle tickets and I bought 10 you would win the first 3 prizes, that's how awful my luck is!

Accepting that I will not be able to make it to the game, a pity as I would have liked to have met up with our Irish contingent.

Oh well at least I saw the boys at Brum and at the Ipswich game where had luck gone our way could have been promotion day. I will instead go to Daniel's and roar on the boys from there

They are gold dust....I left it up to my mate to buy tickets and here we are with none! Still travelling up from the Midlands for a session with the Lloyds bar projectors.

Hate to say told you so but about 4 weeks ago I did put up a thread encouraging people to buy tickets early

And for that Alves I am very thankful :)

Excited and bricking it in equal measure

There will undoubtably be touts outside on Saturday - not that I am advocating them but if I didn't have my ST I know I would be on the lookout for them

I've entered the ramsdens competition and if I win (unlikely) I'll donate them to the board - Alan can have first dibs.