• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Went there for the FA Cup semi against West Ham, thought it was a bit of a s***thole, watch out for the guys with yellow tabbards selling parking spaces, it's a fraud

I hate going to Birmingham it's a nightmare, travel-wise. With it being a pre-season friendly I can't see the club doing coaches so I think I'll have to give this one a miss.

Just seen someone on Twitter saying they got a £33 return from brum on the train for that date , probably cheaper than the coach

Get the train to New Street, then an onward train to Aston. By far the easiest way here - getting to Villa Park on the roads is a nightmare.

I live just outside Brum, so you can trust me on that one :P

Sadly i'll be in Llandudno for this one though

Went there for the FA Cup semi against West Ham, thought it was a bit of a s***thole, watch out for the guys with yellow tabbards selling parking spaces, it's a fraud

Yep spot on been there a few times including the above game, grounds disappointing.

ill vouch for what snowblind said .

first time i went to villa park was by mistake, was attempting to find my way thru spaghetti junction (which i was trying to avoid) and somehow took a wrong turn as you do, and found myself heading towards the main gates  . still dunno to this day how i found my way out and back home .

ill vouch for what snowblind said .

first time i went to villa park was by mistake, was attempting to find my way thru spaghetti junction (which i was trying to avoid) and somehow took a wrong turn as you do, and found myself heading towards the main gates  . still dunno to this day how i found my way out and back home .

Ergh!!! Spaghetti Junction.

I got lost on there about 18yrs ago. By the time I found my way out my tax and MOT needed renewing. Absolute b****h of a road

1st pre season friendly announced away to Aston Villa on July 30th

Boro will play at least 4 pre season games

I realise that pre-season games don't really count for a whole lot, but Villa seems like an odd choice. It won't do confidence too much good if we lose to Villa just before the PL season kicks off.

I realise that pre-season games don't really count for a whole lot, but Villa seems like an odd choice. It won't do confidence too much good if we lose to Villa just before the PL season kicks off.

Id rather that, than some league 2 team where a player is so far of the pace he arrived a week late for a tackle breaking one of our players legs. i.e Baptise last season

Id rather that, than some league 2 team where a player is so far of the pace he arrived a week late for a tackle  breaking one of our players legs. i.e Baptise last season

Errr, yeah, obviously I'd rather that too than having one of our players' legs broken. Kind of goes without saying.

I still think there could have been better friendly fixtures to have arranged than Villa.