oneBoro Forum

Announcement

In the interests of fairness, or the lack of it, or just out of pure malice, your mods have decided to impose a week's ban on the following members:

brunners

dell_zincht

Will

If they, or other members, do not like it then that's tough but we've had enough.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If it stops the bickering and we can keep using this as a football forum, fine. Not exactly been a saint myself but I am sick of reading through trash to get to the good stuff.

Can we at least be made aware why they've been banned? I don't think anyone has a clue. Were the 3 posters even given a warning beforehand? Will and Brunners are valued members of the forum, I hope they do return whenever their bans are lifted.

Can we at least be made aware why they've been banned? I don't think anyone has a clue. Were the 3 posters even given a warning beforehand? Will and Brunners are valued members of the forum, I hope they do return whenever their bans are lifted.

That's a dig.

The Indispensable Man    

Or forum Member

(by Saxon White Kessinger)

Sometime when you're feeling important;

Sometime when your ego 's in bloom;

Sometime when you take it for granted,

You're the best qualified in the room:

Sometime when you feel that your going,

Would leave an unfillable hole,

Just follow these simple instructions,

And see how they humble your soul.  

Take a bucket and fill it with water,

Put your hand in it up to the wrist,

Pull it out and the hole that's remaining,

Is a measure of how much you'll be missed.

You can splash all you wish when you enter,

You may stir up the water galore,

But stop, and you'll find that in no time,

It looks quite the same as before.  

The moral of this quaint example,

Is to do just the best that you can,

Be proud of yourself but remember,

There's no indispensable man.

An explanation would definitely help, not all of us were there when it happened but a lot of do know they are reasonable posters. Not saying they shouldn't have been banned but a reason would be nice

Firstly, eh  :huh:

Secondly, I'm thinking this is a wind up?  Or did things kick off here this morning?  :dodgy:

Thirdly, congratulations to KM for inadvertently nailing dell there :D

Fourthly, Trapper I did that bucket thing and water tips out over the sides.  When you take your hand back out there's a gap.  I guess we all leave some kind of void even if we aren't indispensable...  :cool:

Fifthly, eh  :huh:

Firstly, eh  :huh:

Secondly, I'm thinking this is a wind up?  Or did things kick off here this morning?  :dodgy:

Thirdly, congratulations to KM for inadvertently nailing dell there :D

Fourthly, Trapper I did that bucket thing and water tips out over the sides.  When you take your hand back out there's a gap.  I guess we all leave some kind of void even if we aren't indispensable...  :cool:

Fifthly, eh  :huh:

Either way, solid emoji use there CT!

In the interests of fairness, or the lack of it, or just out of pure malice, your mods have decided to impose a week's ban on the following members:

brunners

dell_zincht

Will

If they, or other members, do not like it then that's tough but we've had enough.

Have they been taken for re-education?