oneBoro Forum

New England manager, Sam Allardyce

This forum is getting far to Boro eccentric. I find it strange  that nobody thinks that England and Sam Allardyce are worthy of a separate thread and the subject be relegated to non Boro football. Shocking.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

This forum is getting far to Boro eccentric. I find it strange  that nobody thinks that England and Sam Allardyce are worthy of a separate thread and the subject be relegated to non Boro football. Shocking.

You mean centric?

I agree it could do with its own thread. But can the Boro sub forum on a website called 'oneBoro' ever be too Boro centric?

Anyway I welcome our ham faced overlord.

It's funny seeing the FA throwing ***e at the wall.

It's a Boro forum...of course we're boro centric.

We have a non boro football thread for this stuff

I'm not going to dredge through garbage, when important items, should have its own thread.

I don't consider the England manager and important item personally. Not that ***d about England.

That's your problem not mine and stop throwing your weight around.

I agree with Humpty. Couldn't give a rat's *** about England 99% of the time.

It's a Boro forum...of course we're boro centric.

We have a non boro football thread for this stuff

I think saying Boro eccentric was probably an apt slip. We must all be mad following the Boro, given all the anguish over the years. A mate and I have often joked that it would have been easier if we'd been born in Barcelona!!

I agree with Trapper that it's worthy of it's own thread.... but WTFDIK. (I'll probably get banned now on this ridiculously moderated forum) - LOL.

Anyway, on the subject of Big Sam, I think the FA played a blinder by announcing that they were interviewing Steve Bruce. Personally I think that Steve Bruce is a pretty woeful manager. The thought of him in charge of the England set up was down right depressing.

Now that they've announced that Sam Allardyce has 'won the race', I am actually really pleased about it, given how much worse it would have been with Bruce in charge. As had been mentioned elsewhere, he's got a history of getting the best out of average players - exactly what he's got with most of our home grown talent.

There is the added bonus (although a little unkind) that this is pretty bad timing for Sunderland. Could increase their relegation chances. I also see that Sean Dyche is one of the favourites for the Sunderland job, which could then cause unrest at Burnley. Dawson is now an injury worry for Hull too.

With all this in mind, I think we should be aiming for at least 16th this season.

COME ON BORO!!!

ive lost all belief in england or the heirachy ever getting it right or learning. this appointment shows which direction were travelling in  IMO . 

TBH ive come to realise the only reasoni watch england matches  is cos as a guy who loves to watch football  im kind of  forced into it due to all other games being cancelled while they play,  if it was a choice between watching a premier or championship game versus watching England  id choose the league level game .

Interesting times ahead for us England fans. Will Sam be his own man? Will the press and the pressure  get to him? and that's just for starters. Looking forward to the WC qualifiers already.

Please don't come on here just to say you don't give a toss about England.