oneBoro Forum

New members

Hi to all new potential members of the oneBoro forum.

To make access easier to the site would you please ensure that you have a user friendly name whereby we can see that you are genuine people wishing to join up on the forum and not potential spammers.

Thanks for your co-operation and look forward to activating your accounts.

DS :)

• 9 months later...

Hi friends.

This is my first reply. I'm not from England, but I love Boro since more than 10 years (season 2005-2006, when I saw on my tv the Uefa Final Game vs Sevilla FC (my team).

I live in Spain, but I'm reeding your forum since this days. Only reeding, because my English doesn't was

enougth good to be able to write.

I know that my English isn't very good, but I'm trying to make it better.

Here I am, to talk about Boro and Boro's players. If you have any questions about the Boro's Spanish Army, I would tey to answer it.

Thanks for all of you. I'm glad to be here.

In all seriousness though - welcome! Your English is much better than you give yourself credit for and the only way you're going to get better is by practicing. :)

I imagine the signing of Negredo must have been an interesting one for you, he did very well at Sevilla if I remember correctly.

In all seriousness though - welcome! Your English is much better than you give yourself credit for and the only way you're going to get better is by practicing. :)

I imagine the signing of Negredo must have been an interesting one for you, he did very well at Sevilla if I remember correctly.

Thanks for your wellcome.

In fact, Negredo's time in Sevilla FC was great. His life in Seville was a great time too for him. In Seville, he lived in a City very similar than where he have his family (Valencia). However, Negredo's present, after they time in Valencia FC, is only a shadow than his real play.

In Valencia Negredo's marriage goes broken, so he get down in his play/football and in his life.

But I think so Negredo and Barragán are going to be very importants the present Boro's seasson. Negredo was a star, not than Barragan... but Barragan play whith all categories of the spanish national football team until he broken down one knee whith, perhaps, 20 years old. Barragan don't play whith "The Red", absolut national spanish team (Negredo did it), but Barragan was...and are... one of the most important right defense players in Spain.

I sware than Valdes, Barragan and Negredo will do it very well this seasson.

COME ON BORO

• 4 months later...

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum/blogging malarkey, I've got involved after a request on twitter for people to add blogs.

My first blog has been added View from (behind) the (away) dugout.

It's all my opinions do let me know what you think positive or constructive.

Cheers

John