oneBoro Forum

Boro vs West Bromwich Albion (A) 0-0

NOTE: Before proceeding, if you are not a fan of tortured puns, weak references, and shameful attempts to crowbar two unrelated subjects together, this is NOT a safe space. Just bypass the OP completely and go straight onto a match prediction. Don't say you weren't warned.

After Aitor's soldiers from the north were decimated by the dark forces from the capital, our leader must seek solace once more in the northern reaches. But a new foe has risen, and so our army must march forward once again, onto to Midland Earth, where an ancient warlord has assembled his own droves.

Aitor's men can take some comfort in the fact that, during their last battle, their strongest warriors were not involved. But for this next task, we will see:

D8xaChs.jpg

"I love anything with Aitor in it, me" - Ian Holloway

"Gerrinthere!" - Neil Maddison

"I sat through the whole thing, I didn't get up once!" - Jordan Rhodes

"Sounds gay, not interested" - Andre Gray

Release Date

Sunday 28th August, 1:30pm

Synopsis:

Can our heroes emerge victorious against the staunch forces of the one they call Pulis? Two defensive masterminds lock horns. A cast of thousands fills the bloody arena they call the Hawthorns to see who comes out on top.

Who will fill the void if George is out?

Can we break down the four centre back formation?

Will we see Rhodes or Adomah? 

Can the good performances last until the end?

Cast:

HEROES

Alvaro Negredo as Alvaragorn

Gasston Ramirez as Gaston the Grey 

Adam Clayton as Frodo Ballbaggins

Christhian Stuani as Peregrin Took his chance against Sunderland so will probably play 

Adam Forshaw as Merry just to be getting a run in the team

Stewart Dowing as Elrond of a left foot

Ben Gibson as Boromir through & through

Dani Ayala as Treebeard

Alex Baptiste as Broken Legolas

Aitor Karanka as Eowyn on Sunday and we'll forgive you for Fulham

Brad Guzan as Samwise he playing instead of Dimi?

George Friend as That'll be Sauron Thursday morning

VILLAINS

Saruman Rondon

Tony 'Gollum' Pulis

Bilbo Baggies

Jonas Olsson (no joke there, he's just one of the few that looks like he belongs in a Lord of the Rings film)

What The Critics Are Saying

http://westbrom.com/forum/index.php?board=142.0

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Alfonso Bonzo returns with what can only be described as a rip snorter of an adventure. The late directer departs for an international vacation after the matinee with supporters hankering for at least a double bill.

Will the King of Film return?

That is literally the only Lord of the rings thing I've ever enjoyed so thanks for that!

A lot of my concerns about this game have already been aired by others, mainly appearing to not appear after half time. I think we'll grab a draw, 1-1. Negredo (as he's in my fantasy team) and errrrr someone for them, don't really know wba apart from that *** up front.

Great OP Tom.

I think it'll be a tough game, depends on how we bounce back from midweek, and the extent of our injuries. Any point away from home in the Prem is good, and I'll take a 1-1.

Alvaro Negredo

Gaston Ramirez

Adam Clayton

Christhian Stuani

Adam Forshaw

Stuart Dowing as Elrond of a left foot - It's Stewart, not Stuart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ben Gibson

Dani Ayala

Alex Baptiste - please no

Aitor Karanka

Brad Guzan - please no

George Friend

a crap draw, with us passing it around and not doing much going forward.

My confidence has dropped a bit now, we need some good attacking midfield players that can go past players, we need a new juninho.

Tough game Sunday, more fearful of Rondon than Berahino, going to be tough for Negredo as a lone striker up against WBA centre backs. At some stage we may need to change it and push another striker on if its not working, but we'll see.

Alvaro Negredo

Gaston Ramirez

Adam Clayton

Christhian Stuani

Adam Forshaw

Stuart Dowing as Elrond of a left foot - It's Stewart, not Stuart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ben Gibson

Dani Ayala

Alex Baptiste - please no

Aitor Karanka

Brad Guzan - please no

George Friend

What superb input.

Brilliant effort Tom., the minds of some on this forum continue to amaze me!

Got my ticket for Sunday, my mates season ticket, (he is on holiday), right in the middle of the Baggies main stand, now who did I tell around me last time that I supported the Boro, must practice my best Black Country accent.