oneBoro Forum

60 not out!

Well I thought I would share on the forum that I have hit the big 60 today and probably am officially old :dodgy:

However I wanted just to say thanks to every member of the forum that either posts regularly or simply lurks around occasionally signing in.

We have had our ups and downs, good and bad times on the forum but I still think we have the best balanced Middlesbrough fans forum going.

To all that I have got to know over the years and have met, it has been a pleasure and to those who have become good friends a special thank you as it would have been nice to have got together with you all to have a birthday drink.

Cheers everyone and UTB :)

Well I thought I would share on the forum that I have hit the big 60 today and probably am officially old :dodgy:

However I wanted just to say thanks to every member of the forum that either posts regularly or simply lurks around occasionally signing in.

We have had our ups and downs, good and bad times on the forum but I still think we have the best balanced Middlesbrough fans forum going.

To all that I have got to know over the years and have met, it has been a pleasure and to those who have become good friends a special thank you as it would have been nice to have got together with you all to have a birthday drink.

Cheers everyone and UTB :)

Happy birthday Alan! Hope your family are treating you this weekend, and that the boys do the business for you on Monday night!

Happy birthday Alan , look forward to buying you a pint at the Southampton game

Have a great day mate and hope we end up with a nice 3 points on Monday for you

All the Best from me and our Tom