oneBoro Forum

Watford meet up

I know that Trekkers, Daniel and I have tickets for this game but was wondering if any other forum members will be going to the game as there is a great pub just round the corner from Vicarage Road where we could meet up for a pre match drink.

The game is on the 14th of January and maybe a chance for those who want to go to get some assistance from s/t holders who will not be going, example OMG has assisted trekkers and Red Rocket for my ticket (thanks Jen)

I miss these meetups. I haven't been on the forum in months due to crazy work volumes and I haven't been to a game since last May. :(

And in March, I'm going to be a Dad so funds may be a little hard to come by. :D

Hope yous are all keeping well and enjoy the match. Make sure it's a win! ;)

I miss these meetups. I haven't been on the forum in months due to crazy work volumes and I haven't been to a game since last May. :(

And in March, I'm going to be a Dad so funds may be a little hard to come by. :D

Congrats Dunnerz!

I haven't been to a meet up since the Brighton game last year too. We had a good lash that day!

Congrats Dunnerz!

I haven't been to a meet up since the Brighton game last year too. We had a good lash that day!

Yes, congrats Mark! Fantastic for u both!