oneBoro Forum

Middlesbrough FC Umbro Kit concepts

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!!

I like the look of them. Think the white should just be plain without the water colour lion on it

RAMSDENS in block capitals spoils the look of any shirt, it's just so ugly imo.

Here's a nice one. Chang in small case, which is Thai for elephant, who doesn't like elephants?

Elephants are :cool:

22172.jpg

Can't agree with you there Erimus.

The block lettering works well with the solid block of the chest strip and the stripes of the blue. It wouldn't be as good in italics IMO

Here's a nice one. Chang in small case, which is Thai for elephant, who doesn't like elephants?

22172.jpg

Elephants are OK, but annoying if you accidentally tread in their dung (I expect).

According to Google translate, depending on how 'chang' is written in thai, as well as 'elephant' it also means 'technician', 'inform', 'scale', and 'damn'.

I reckon it's the latter** than Everton have written on their shirts.

**Despite there being a picture of an elephant above it. (Diversionary tactics).

any of those are better than the home shirt of this season ,got to be the worst one imo since gibson took over.  

sidenote ,and i know some die hard traditionalists will strongly disagree with the idea but seen as though quite a lot of folks seem to like recent white concepts of shirts,  how many would be in favour of white being the more predominant colour of home shirts (obviously with red included in the design),

Nah, I'd rather us stick with the red. Not for traditional reasons either. I like the white kits with the red trims around the shirts but not enough for them to be the home kit.

I think this season's home shirt isn't great but it's not the worst since Gibson took over. When Ramsdens had their big green background was easily some of the worst ones. One of my favourites was the season we had like monthly shirt sponsors so the replica kit with the white band had no sponsor on it at all. Though I quite liked the first 888.com one too.

22172.jpg

Elephants are OK, but annoying if you accidentally tread in their dung (I expect).

According to Google translate, depending on how 'chang' is written in thai, as well as 'elephant' it also means 'technician', 'inform', 'scale', and 'damn'.

I reckon it's the latter** than Everton have written on their shirts.

**Despite there being a picture of an elephant above it. (Diversionary tactics).

Chang also means something else in Liverpool