• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Dimi got dropped from the team as he refused to leak vital evidence about the JFK assassination apparently.

I heard he pulled some strings in the disapearance of Jimmy Hoffa too.

Ex-Argentinian international  René Houseman has been found and is finally on his way. He commented that he was delighted to be joining a semi Spanish speaking team in England as he couldn't be ***d to learn English even though it is one of the easiest languages for Spanish speakers to learn :D

The real reason we didn't sign Gerard Deulofeu last summer is that he got to Durham Tees Valley and KM was there in the arrivals lounge holding a massive sign with a photoshopped picture of them kissing that said KM + GD 4Eva, so he turned around and flew straight back to the Spain U21 squad. The only reason we are in with a chance of getting him now is that the club have guaranteed a restraining order will be issued.

The real reason we didn't sign Gerard Deulofeu last summer is that he got to Durham Tees Valley and KM was there in the arrivals lounge holding a massive sign with a photoshopped picture of them kissing that said KM + GD 4Eva, so he turned around and flew straight back to the Spain U21 squad. The only reason we are in with a chance of getting him now is that the club have guaranteed a restraining order will be issued.

literally crying here :D  :D :D :D :P

I think the 'sometimes' quota has been filled, Will.

I didn't want to muddy the transfer thread, especially as I'm not sure how much truth is in the whole saga (Was the message legit? Was it definitely Ramirez logged into his own account and stupid enough to try and get away with it?).

But anyway the whole thing about the lass Ramirez sent a message to and the hate that's gone her way for publicising it... I don't really agree with it. I don't think her aim was to humiliate his wife in any way. Unless I'm wrong, there was no way she could have contacted his wife directly and even then, surely the one she wanted to humiliate was Ramirez himself.

After all, would people have preferred her to keep it quiet and simply allow it to keep happening? How would that be helping Ramirez' missus? If it's true, it needs to be out in the open so they can deal with it. Surely it's infinitely more humiliating the longer it goes on for.

I didn't want to muddy the transfer thread, especially as I'm not sure how much truth is in the whole saga (Was the message legit? Was it definitely Ramirez logged into his own account and stupid enough to try and get away with it?).

But anyway the whole thing about the lass Ramirez sent a message to and the hate that's gone her way for publicising it... I don't really agree with it. I don't think her aim was to humiliate his wife in any way. Unless I'm wrong, there was no way she could have contacted his wife directly and even then, surely the one she wanted to humiliate was Ramirez himself.

After all, would people have preferred her to keep it quiet and simply allow it to keep happening? How would that be helping Ramirez' missus? If it's true, it needs to be out in the open so they can deal with it. Surely it's infinitely more humiliating the longer it goes on for.

As somebody said in the thread earlier, I really doubt the first thing Ramirez said to her was are you single. If that wasn't the first thing he said to her then she's deliberately deleted the previous messages and only kept the three messages that were "funny"/incriminating to Gaston, which I'm sure you'd agree is a bit of a ***ty and shifty thing to do.

I also don't agree with any hate she has got for it, but she could've done it in a better way. By being more transparent about what lead up to that question being asked and her response.

As somebody said in the thread earlier, I really doubt the first thing Ramirez said to her was are you single. If that wasn't the first thing he said to her then she's deliberately deleted the previous messages and only kept the three messages that were "funny"/incriminating to Gaston, which I'm sure you'd agree is a bit of a ***ty and shifty thing to do.

I also don't agree with any hate she has got for it, but she could've done it in a better way. By being more transparent about what lead up to that question being asked and her response.

7010110_orig.jpg

If, if ramirez is unsettled, wouldn't surprise me if it's because he is suddenly back to playing on the wing where he doesn't like playing so much.

He was happy playing football again at #10 and now he's back on the wing.

Not saying there's anything in it like but interesting timing at least.

Did I hear that that girl he's been texting is from the East Midlands?? :P