oneBoro Forum

Boro v Sunderland Change of date

With the FA Cup quarter finals been played the weekend of the 11th March our game against Sunderland will have to be rescheduled, hopefully they'll put it back to Wednesday the 15th so I'll be home for it, that would be a bonus

Can we actually not play midweek due to the Champions league? Surely Sky would love to televise a derby on a European night to disrupt BT's viewership

The premier league are not legally bound to avoid playing on Champions league nights it's just something they prefer

Can we actually not play midweek due to the Champions league? Surely Sky would love to televise a derby on a European night to disrupt BT's viewership

The premier league are not legally bound to avoid playing on Champions league nights it's just something they prefer

I think we'll probably see it on a champions league night then with a bit of pressure from Sky.

I posted this on twitter but the later this game is played the more it reminds me of the Newcastle game in 2009 :(

I was actually thinking if we ended up playing Huddersfield in the cup it has the potential to be like that Cardiff cup game aswell.

I posted this on twitter but the later this game is played the more it reminds me of the Newcastle game in 2009 :(

I was actually thinking if we ended up playing Huddersfield in the cup it has the potential to be like that Cardiff cup game aswell.

Don't mate