Competition - Where will the goals go in?
You’ve got the chance to win some exciting prizes on Tuesday's game against Rotherham United.
Here’s Lee Camp, standing in front of his goal at The Riverside. There are six squares in the goal (A, B, C, D, E, F), simply pick a square and tell us which one you’ve chosen by Tweeting @oneBoro or +oneBoro on Google Plus. It’s first come first served for each square, if your square is one that ruins the Rotherham keeper’s day you could be in for a prize!
For every goal Boro score, we are giving a prize away – up to a maximum of five goals!
If more than one goal is scored in your square, your reward gets better.
If one goal lands in your square you will receive: A £10 Amazon Voucher
If two goals land in your square you will win: Football Manager 2016 on Pre Order! Release date November
Three goals or more in your square and you will get: A Boro Football Club Shirt (take your pick of the Home/Away/Third shirts)
Competition sponsored by bingo.paddypower.com.
- Each player is only allowed one square, no multiples
- Entries will not be accepted from blog owner, contributor or employees of Paddy Power
- Squares will be allocated to the first 6 people to comment on available squares
- The BBC’s definition of which square the ball went into is final, this can be found on BBC Football news www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/results
- Prizes are subject to availability
- Only one prize per square
- Only the first 5 goals are counted
- UK entries only