oneBoro Forum

Match Day Threads 2014/15 Season

A home for past Match Day threads for the 2014/15 season

• Latest Posts

•  
      Also give the fans the chance to work on a new chant for him..."If you're Hoppe and you know it, clap your hands... " 😁
    •  
      No, it's apathy that's inevitable now.
    •  
      This is how you know our season is over...TJ didn't even say Defeat is Inevitable... 😯☹️
    •  
      Certainly looks that way, doesn't it? Unbelievable to think Leeds could go up as champions, when you think how the table looked just a few weeks ago.
    •  
      Questions These need to be answered! Will the Saints number one fan (also known as The Prime Minister) take time off and be noticeable in the Directors box or will he be in crowd singing along "who the frigging hell are you"  taunting the brave Boro souls? I suspect he's more likely to be spending time with his family, or else in the VIP section at some swanky race meet, hobnobbing with potential future party donors. Does that sound too cynical? Can this game be viewed on the red button? I suspect not but will Boro TV cover this for a £10.00 fee? Don't care...I'll be relying on my usual dodgy streams with the 3-minute delay. 😁 We beat Southampton in one of our rare home wins will the Saints (bless them all) be determined not to allow a double done over them this season? 🎶Oh no the Saints...will spank us hard... Oh no the Saints will spank us hard... We'll have sore bums on the bus back to Teesside... Because the Saints will spank us hard...🎶 Will Matt Le Tiss be standing outside the Stadium waiting for a kiss? Um what...why...? Is this some sort of charity thing, or has he just gone off his rocker? Will it be a Good Friday for the Boro? Short answer: No! Long answer: Hell No! Will I get the chance to get my first winning thread of the season Not today, lad...not today... Your favoured starting 11 At this point of the season, anyone who is fit and can last 90 minutes (or however long it takes for Carrick to start making subs). And finally will we get the chance for our faint hopes to rekindle? (don't win this and it has to end surely?) See previous answer about it being a good Friday for Boro.   Hope and expect Carrick to go 3-5-2 today...which I feel gives us at least a chance of getting a point. They have suffered a couple of defeats recently and are in a bit of  no-man's land in 4th - 8 points behind Ipswich but 6 clear of West Brom. Though they do have games in hand over the teams around them, so they could feel highly motivated to make them count. In which case Boro could end up going home with very sore backsides. Think a draw would be a good result for us, but realistically I think it will be 3 points for the Saints...and quite comfortably too.