• 358 replies
    • 48.1k views
    • 355 replies
    • 48.5k views
    • 353 replies
    • 42.6k views

• Latest Posts

•  
      he hasn't hit 10 starts for them this season according to wiki, and may or may not get past that number, so I doubt we will get any add ons from this season at all, they wouldnt be so easily obtainable and are likley items which are realistically only achievable after a few years of involvement and also probally based on the potential both villa and we thought we had here. his add ons won't be anything achievable in the first season, and wont be items that are based on their expected performance that can be achieved without him - such as qualify for championsleague - they wouldn't agree to that given they were 4th when signed him and getting there without him.  epically given he is likely to end the season with possibly less than 10 starts for his team. if its based on the teams performance then no doubt he will have to play in a set % of them games for the add on to trigger a payment in our deal if team achievements are part of his add ons.  so what they qualify or win wont matter, it will more to be done with his level of involvement and his performance levels, like number of games he plays for them, number of goals he gets (maybe in a season), international call ups hitting set numbers, achievements with him playing a set % of games  not that they can't be easy to reach to add ons, but I doubt many teams agree to ones that are so easy to obtain, buying clubs are more likley to look at scenarios where if they are hit then they have a 30m/40m/50m+ asset on the books which if happen they are happy the deal worked out that way and will pay it. sadly we only seem to know what they are if they are achieved and a club decides to leak the news of the payment, which seems to mainly happen with sell on % more than add on payments. once in a while the add ons get leaked, like i'm sure Martial from man utd's were very public, and I think one of them was almost comical how ambioutious it was that it would happen as he had to be the best player in the world to achieve it   
    •  
      CL Will probably give an add on but I doubt we have an add on for them winning a European competition as that would be a pretty far fetched add on and be too risky on our behalf. I’d guess and say we have add ons for European qualifications of any kind. 
    •  
      1. Greenwood 2. Forss 3. McGree v Birmingham
    •  
      I went for the Forss goal. I just loved every part of it haha. Loved Laths little cut back and boom against leeds too
    •  
      You'll still be able to access the streams via a VPN, if you're not wanting to go full piracy with a dodgy stick. I watch all the Saturday 3pm matches on the club website using Opera Browser. Feels a bit better contributing to the club's finances, even if it's technically not allowed.