oneBoro Forum

• Latest Posts

•  
      Warnock was  only initially coming till the end of the Woodgate season. I think with not being able to get in the ground with Covid, it gets a bit confusing.
    •  
      Looks like I am developing selective memory and editing out traumatic events  🙂 Maybe the excitement was too much for me Thanks TC24, much appreciated    
    •  
      Not sure that we are in that much of a better place. Some of the angst and ridicule may have subsided and eased off a little bit after tactics were changed (after fans pointing out the obvious) and results improved but the overall picture still remains unconvincing in terms of the attitude of the Club to the fans in general, the quality of the playing staff and for some of us Carrick himself. Time will tell and this Summer will be an indicator of where we are and in which direction we are headed.
    •  
      Our bench tonight could be one of great promise- I would like to see the likes of Finch etc be given a chance as I believe it is pretty much a dead rubber. We won’t make a play off spot.
    •  
      Warnock. He signed multiple contracts whilst here.